Sunday 29 December 2013

Another little gift...


I had some Patons Smoothie DK left from some jumpers I made for Baby Button a while back.  I really like this yarn because although it's 100% acrylic (shocker) it's actually very smooth, soft and quite chunky for a DK.  It's actually hard to tell it's 100% acrylic.  It has none of the horrid hairiness you get with the really cheap acrylics, and it's still quite reasonably priced.  Plus, washable!

I made a little hat and mitts set for a little friend in the village who is 1 year old.  I hope they fit and he likes them.  The blue is not as bright in real life as it seems in this photo.

The patterns are free (and not by me either, bonus).  The hat is the "Simply Spring Beanie" by Megan Grewal, and the mitts are "Fun Freebie Baby Mittens" by Amber Perry.  Clicky linky, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment